- Depart Launceston from your accommodation and travel to Cradle Mountain National Park on McDermott’s fully guided day tour.
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Great Western Tiers and the remarkable murals at Sheffield depicting the history of the Cradle Valley on the way.
- On arrival at Cradle Mountain you have the opportunity to visit Dove Lake with spectacular views of Cradle Mountain, see beautiful rainforests at Waldheim Chalet and enjoy the cascading waterfalls of the National Park.
- Mid-afternoon you will be transferred to your accommodation (own arrangements) and have the opportunity to enjoy the unique wilderness surrounds.
- That evening you have the choice to join either the Dusk Tour, a night spotting adventure searching for the locals including wallabies, wombats, possums and maybe even a Tasmanian devil or the Star Gazing tour and join our experienced guide on a journey of the vast expanse of the Cradle night sky to witness countless stars, planets and magical formations.
- Enjoy a free morning at leisure to explore some of the easily accessible short walks on offer in and around the Cradle Mt Interpretation Centre or alternatively enjoy the hotel facilities which may include the Wilderness Gallery or a visit to the Alpine Day Spa.
- Mid-afternoon you will be picked up from your accommodation and join a fully guided tour travelling back to Launceston arriving at approximately 5.30pm
- Return Transfers from Launceston
- Guided Tour Cradle Mt National Park Day 1
- Night Spotting or Star Gazing Tour Day 1
- 2 Day National Park Pass
- Transfers to and from Cradle Mountain Accommodation
NOTE – Cradle Mt accommodation not included